SARL Provence Wine Tours – Capital : 7500€
Headquarter: Provence Wine Tours – 6 chemin du Roc Fleuri – 13100 Aix en Provence
Branch: Provence Wine Tours – 37 rue Gillibert – 13005 Marseille
SIRET 538 798 216 00023 RCS Aix en Provence – APE 4939B
VAT N°: FR 46 538798216
Tour Operator License N° OVS IM 013120007 delivered by Atout France, french tourism authority.
Transportation license: LOTI 2017/93/0000028 & EVTC EVTC013170174
Professional Insurance: AXA
Financial guarantee by: APST
Websites www.provencewinetours.com , www.provencewinetours.fr et www.frenchrivierawinetours.com are:
Hosted by: OVH 2 Rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix
Edited by: Gaëtane Thurot & Marion Biju-Duval
Conception & Web Development: Antoine Pernaud www.antoinepernaud.com
Photo Credit: CIVP
– Prices are stated in Euros(€) currency and include VAT and may be subject to change.
– Our price includes visit and tasting fees, transportation in A/C minivan, english-speaking driver-guide. Lunch is not included in the price.
– We reserve the right to alter any part of the itinerary, or days of operation without notice. Any modification made on the tour program does not entitle the client to any reimbursement or compensation.
– Minimum passenger numbers may apply to guarantee the departure
– Tours are guided in English and in French.
– Passengers must be able to prove age over 18 years for the consumption of alcohol at wineries.
– Provence Wine Tours wishes all travellers a safe and fun tour. While all precautions and care are taken, no responsibility will be accepted for any additional costs incurred to travellers due to delays, mechanical breakdowns, bad weather, or unforeseen circumstances. Provence Wine Tours can by no means be held responsible for the loss or stealing of personal belongings in and out the vehicle during the tour.
– According ot the privacy law “Informatiques et libertés” of 6 January 1978, the information provided by the user to Provence Wine Tours company are strictly confidential. You can access, change or suppress details about you on simple request by mail to : Provence Wine Tours, 37 Rue Gillibert, 13005 Marseille – France.
Please check our private policy available here: http://www.provencewinetours.com/privacy-policy/
CANCELLATION POLICY :
We understand that plans may change and unexpected situations do arise while traveling internationally.
If you are unable to attend a wine tour that you have scheduled and paid for, please contact us as soon as possible.
Our policy which applies for cancellations and in case of changes in the initial booking, is outlined below :
– 95% refund: refunds are given when cancellations are made at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the wine tour date. We just charge 5% to cover the bank and refund fees.
– Half refund: Half refunds are given when cancellations are made at least 1 week (7 days) prior to the departure date.
– No refund: We are unable to give refunds for reservations that are canceled less than 1 week prior to the wine tour.
There is no refund for no-show or when people missed the tour because they were late.
For a cancellation due to a ship not docking because of inclement weather, 5% to 10% will be charged to cover the bank and refund fees.
Any other cancellation due to circumstances beyond your control will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Provence Wine tours reminds that none of the logo, images, texts displayed on this website can be used without written authorization from Provence Wine Tours.